Build Plan for Flite Test Water-Resistant Foam Board By Adams or other Foam Boards with a thickness of 3/16 (Ross, …)
- AP_Eazy_Full.pdf (998 Downloads)
- AP_Eazy_Tiled_Letter.pdf (524 Downloads)
- AP_Eazy_Tiled_A4.pdf (715 Downloads)
Changes from V0.1 to V0.2
Now part #15 is only one inner (center) spar, which corresponds to the outer spars except for its length. This strengthens the wing. The servo cables can also be pushed through the wing behind this spar. Due to the amendment to Part #15 the opening for the servo cables at parts #12 & 13 contained in the wing is now slightly further back.
6″ Propeller modification
If you want to use a 6″ propeller, use this part:
- AP_Eazy_6in_Propeller_Mod_Letter.pdf (218 Downloads)
- AP_Eazy_6in_Propeller_Mod_A4.pdf (276 Downloads)
If you only want to build the EDF version, download the complete plan of the Eazy Ducted Fan!
If you want to retrofit your Eazy with an EDF unit, then use these parts:
- AP_Eazy_Ducted_Fan_Mod_Full.pdf (294 Downloads)
- AP_Eazy_Ducted_Fan_Mod_Tiled_Letter.pdf (216 Downloads)
- AP_Eazy_Ducted_Fan_Mod_Tiled_A4.pdf (203 Downloads)
… for cutting adhesive film!
Have fun building the Eazy.
If you like the Eazy please consider donating a few bucks so we can buy some supplies to make new planes.