Build Plan for Flite Test Water-Resistant Foam Board By Adams or other Foam Boards with a thickness of 3/16 (Ross, …)
- AP_Eazy_Full.pdf (811 Downloads)
- AP_Eazy_Tiled_Letter.pdf (421 Downloads)
- AP_Eazy_Tiled_A4.pdf (511 Downloads)
Changes from V0.1 to V0.2
Now part #15 is only one inner (center) spar, which corresponds to the outer spars except for its length. This strengthens the wing. The servo cables can also be pushed through the wing behind this spar. Due to the amendment to Part #15 the opening for the servo cables at parts #12 & 13 contained in the wing is now slightly further back.
6″ Propeller modification
If you want to use a 6″ propeller, use this part:
- AP_Eazy_6in_Propeller_Mod_Letter.pdf (155 Downloads)
- AP_Eazy_6in_Propeller_Mod_A4.pdf (210 Downloads)
If you only want to build the EDF version, download the complete plan of the Eazy Ducted Fan!
If you want to retrofit your Eazy with an EDF unit, then use these parts:
- AP_Eazy_Ducted_Fan_Mod_Full.pdf (226 Downloads)
- AP_Eazy_Ducted_Fan_Mod_Tiled_Letter.pdf (147 Downloads)
- AP_Eazy_Ducted_Fan_Mod_Tiled_A4.pdf (160 Downloads)
… for cutting adhesive film!
Have fun building the Eazy.
If you like the Eazy please consider donating a few bucks so we can buy some supplies to make new planes.